Thualfuqar Center for Strategic Studies, Research and Human Rights …. Thualfuqar center is a private, independent research institution concerned with public affairs in Iraq and the effects of its regional and international environment.
Thualfuqar center is concerned with studies and researches in the fields of politics, social, and human rights. All these studies represents a personal point of view that would be used to provide advice to interested parties. Thualfuqar center ,also, documents and monitors social events in addition to security events and official statements in order to follow these events and bring them on the spot.
– The center seeks to spread knowledge, awareness and support decision makers in the aspect of factors affecting the Iraqi affairs and its surroundings
– Providing studies and specialized research to be qualified and considered as one of the personal centers that emerged from Iraqi people and society as the center aims to reach the needs of the popular opinions , and to be considered significant in Iraqi public affairs and its regional surroundings.
– The center opens it’s doors to all experts, researchers, scholars and activists in the field of civil society organizations, human rights and social media. The center helps them to publish their studies, opinions, points of view, and street concerns that contribute to enrich specialized studies and research.
– Discussing ways to integrate Iraq with the Arab environment and its potentials, also the center presents preliminary perceptions about the countries of the region.
Studying the crises , challenges and security risks in Iraq, and their impact on the social, economic and developmental fields, and their effects on neighboring countries.
Studying thoughtful ideas and studies that contribute to shape the future of Iraq
Researching issues and problems of development, unemployment, and supporting psychological, social and economic stability.
Monitoring the political, social and economic fields of Iraq and its regional and international effects.
Preparing studies that deal with Iraqi crisis and the surrounding countries in politics, law, security, economics, investment and education.
Communicating and cooperating with other concerned centers, scholars, thinkers, academics, media professionals, retired civilians and military personnel to benefit from their experiences.
Organizing and holding conferences and seminars for researchers and specialists
Conducting questionnaires and investigations to evaluate public opinion trends in Iraq.
Building a network of public relations in Iraq and abroad, with influential people in Iraq and neighboring countries.
Supporting discussions and negotiations.
providing a vision for resolving conflicts.
Providing political, economic and social advice to national and Arab institutions to benefit the society
activities of the center and its future releases :
– Tweets and publishing via social media
participation in workshops, seminars and TV interviews.
Providing consultations in various fields.
Center studies strategy:
Studying and monitoring political situation and events in Iraq including their fixed and changing factors, trying to explore its expected future and developing proposals and ideas that push in positive directions and mitigate the expected negatives.
Standards of publishing research in the center:
First: Research standards:
– Research that deals with political, economic, security, social, strategic, or informational issues related to the Iraqi situation is accepted, especially the factors affecting its political, economic, social, security situation and its future ….
Thualfuqar Center for Strategic Studies, Research and Human Rights
Copyright 2020 All Rights Reserved, Developed and designed by Sympaweb.com